Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Wanna Break Somthing!!


A friend of mine came over this evening to drink beer and destroy buildings. Seeing as we are both mere mortals, we decided to do the latter virtually. Luckily I own the classic "RAMPAGE".
I can remember many a summer day down at the ol' arcade plunking quarter after quarter into this game. Now I can play endlessly on my PlayStation.
Curious to see how it ended (a feat neither of us had accomplished), we set forth on our quest to reach the end.
After 110 rounds, going from city to city, it DOESN'T end. It just randomly takes you to cities you've already destroyed......DAMMIT!!! It took us 2 hours to get to this point, and we get no closure.

We probably should've just gotten drunk and started punching buildings.

2 comments:

chris- said...

dang. rampage was great times way back when

Kevin said...

Hells yeah.....Hells yeah