Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Haunting.

My neighbor in the apartment below me is trying to convince me that the house we live in is haunted. I don't really believe such things but....

My doorbell was going off on a regular basis. When going to my door, there was nobody to be found. I unplugged it and thought nothing of it. Until today.... not having electricity to the doorbell, as I showered today, the smoke alarm went off. I checked the entire house (my apartment, neighbor's apartment, and basement). No fire, no smoke.

Now I'm worried that I may have a ghost.

I don't tend to worry about my lodging decisions. Hell, my last apartment was across the street from the projects, and I'd hear thugs and wannabe gangbangers playing basketball and shouting for no reason into the weeee hours of the morning.

It didn't really bother me that the thugs might've had guns....but the ghost doesn't need a ladder to get into my apartment.

No comments: