Thursday, August 19, 2010

Web Master

I think my wife is an absolutely amazing woman. She is great at so many things, however there are a couple things that she is horrible at:

1. Not jumping on the coffee table, when she sees a spider.
2. Realizing that, if it wanted to get to her, the spider could climb the table.

Last night, as I was getting ready for work, she came across a few spiders. Despite not being fond of them myself, I have come to the realization that it is my job to take care of arachnid disposal.

As I removed the intruders from our home, my wife looked at me from atop the table and said, "That's why I love you, you kill bugs for me."

Me: That's why?
Wife: And you open jars for me. Oh, and cuz' you love me so much.
Me: In that order? Kill bugs, open jars, pledge my undying love?
Wife: Yup.
Me: Good to know.

(small pause)

Wife: Plus you're cute. So, ya know, I got something to look at while you kill bugs and open them jars.

No comments: