Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ottomans: The Furniture World's Dirty Whore.

Where to start?
I guess with the back story.
Friend 1: I have a great idea.
Friends 2-3: Yeah? What's that?
Friend 1: You know how we can't get any women and end up humping furniture?
Friends 2-3: Of course!
Friend 1: Well, what if we recorded ourselves humping the ottoman, then put it on the web?
Friend 3: Why would we do that?
Friend 2: To show women what great sexual techniques we've developed.
Friend 4: This is brilliant.
Friend 5: I'm totally in.
Friend 3: I don't know this seems a bit strange, and kind of embarassing.
Friend 2: Well just remember that when hordes of ladies are banging at the door for us you'll still be furniture humpin'.
Friend 1: Don't worry, Friend 3. I'll let you have the ottoman after that.
Friend 3: (reluctantly) Okay, I'm in.
Friends 1,2,4, and 5: Hells Yeah!

and scene.

3 comments:

B-Rye said...

Ah, yes. I remember my ottoman humping days......good times. Good times indeed.
Never seen one take on five guys before though. Three? All the time. But five? That's just crazy.
Kudos to the ottoman! What a good sport!

Kate The Great said...

I cannot even watch this whole video without feeling dirty. Currently I am sitting at my desk and living in fear that someone is going to haul me away for watching five seconds of this smut.

LANCE'S HUMAN said...

I personally love how they slither off the ottoman after they've finished with their...well, whatever you would call it.